Thursday 9 October 2014

Autumn memories

Autumn is probably my favourite season.
I love observing how the summery green leaves are slowly changing to all sorts of shades between orange, red and chocolate brown. I love wrapping myself in huge, wooly scarves to go out for a walk and embrace the weather, especially when the wind is so strong that you feel you could almost fly away. I love eating pomegranate, pears, apples and pumpkin soup. I love throwing myself in those big mountains of leaves, which are usually piled up at the side of the pavement (yes, I still do it). I love the crispy air of the morning and the first sight of frost on the grass. I love standing outside in a cold night while sipping mulled wine near a bonfire. I love Halloween and 'trick or treat'. And most of all, I love snuggle up on the sofa with my girls when outside is wet and cold, we get a blanket, make some hot chocolate and watch family movies all day long.


Matik empowers women out of poverty by creating a market for their products through direct trade. Follow our adventures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment